Serving Young Professionals In order to serve our young professionals, men and women 30 and under working in development, AFP created the Next Generation Committee. The goal of the Next Generation Committee is to seek ways to engage, serve and support young professionals to help you be successful, develop...
What you'll learn in the Social Media Marketing Program:
You’ve probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Are you now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
- What is social media marketing really and why it is important
- An overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
- How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
- How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity
- How to create an integrated marketing plan with social media, email marketing and other marketing efforts
What you'll learn in the Fundriasing Success Program:
Fundraising is hard and you need more practical, easy to understand and easy to implement ways to raise more funds quickly. This is a discussion, walk-through and review of historical examples of how to integrate social media marketing best case practices into online fundraising, gift giving, and advocacy campaigns. You will learn how to:
- Turn one donation into 12
- How to ask for the money five different ways
- How to create $1000 emails
- How to integrate Facebook, Twitter and YouTube into a comprehensive campaign
- And, much, much, more
Mark Mikelat is a small business growth consultant, author, corporate trainer and college business faculty. You can learn more about him at www.BuildingAspirations.com
New Job Postings
AFP International Conference March 23-25
Prepare to SHIFT your perspective and get a whole new focus on fundraising. This year’s International Conference on Fundraising will SHIFT your way of thinking, show you new perspectives, and refocus on best practices in our profession.
Join us in San Antonio March 23-25, 2014 and be prepared for a real SHIFT.
Visit www.AFPNET.org for complete details and registration information.
What is it? Give BIG San Bernardino County is a 24 hour fundraising web-a-thon benefitting San Bernardino County nonprofit organizations.
Who benefits? Money raised through Give BIG San Bernardino County will benefit participating nonprofit organizations and the people they serve.
For applications, meeting dates and additional information visit www.AcademyGO.com.