AFP Inland Empire Chapter Presenting Learn & Network
"How to Raise Major Gifts in Only 30 Minutes a Day"
CFRE Tracking Form - Download Here
Webinar Presentation Overview:
This session is for busy executive directors and development professionals who want to raise significantly more money but haven’t found the time to get started. One of the biggest challenges with raising major gifts is that there are not deadlines to hold your feet to the fire. Join Amy Eisenstein and she shares tips and tricks to stay on track so you raise significantly more money this year.
- Explore why metrics are important for success in raising major gifts
- Learn techniques to stay on track and accountable
- Discover ways to communicate with donors on a regular basis
- Appropriate for Introductory to Applied Levels
- Interactive Participant discussion
Followed by Open Networking
Date: April 16, 2019
Time: 10:30 to 11:00 am - Registration/Networking
11:00 am to 1 pm - Main Presentation
Canyon Crest Country Club
975 Country Club Dr, Riverside, CA 92506
Google Map Link:
Tickets: $25 for AFP Members/$35 for NonMembers - PrePaid Online
$35 Pay at the Door Members/$45 Pay at the Door Non-Members
Note: Online RSVP required to guarantee that you will be provided a meal.